Here are 2 free portable money management software applications if you are in need of software that will help you manage your finances.
Portable software is software that can run directly from a usb drive and can be used from computer to computer without installation.
- rq money is simple and effectual financial programme not only for household;
- rq money is freeware, developed constantly from June 2005;
- rq money works with operating systeme ms windows (versions 9x to vista);
- rq money doesn’t need instalation (!), just unzip it (to harddisk, usb key or floppy) and you can work;
- rq money has many advantages – minimum of size, little RAM consumption, high speed and stability, easy portability (PC to PC, PC to USB key, …);
- rq money stores data into builted sqlite database. This database is extremly fast, very little, which became award from company google-o’reilly in category the best open-source project of year 2005;
- rq money doesn’t contain malware (spyware, trojan, virus or adware). Following webservers tested this programme and award it by certificate about its cleaning;
Money Manager Ex
Money Manager Ex is a free, open-source, cross-platform, easy-to-use personal finance software. It primarily helps organize one’s finances and keeps track of where, when and how the money goes. It is also a great tool to get a bird’s eye view of your financial worth.
Money Manager includes all the basic features that 90% of users would want to see in a personal finance application. The design goals are to concentrate on simplicity and user-friendliness – something one can use everyday.
Money Manager Ex runs on Windows and Linux and an experimental build is now available for Mac OS X.
iQ-Notes is a Windows application that gives the user the ability to track notes on their computer just like Post-It notes. The application is freeware, which means you can download and use it, at no cost! One neat thing you can do with it is that it can synchronize with an FTP server so the notes on one computer is the same as the notes on your other computers or laptop.
If you have notes all over your desk, or want to save information all in one place without losing them, you’ll find this program very easy to use with many useful features. Simply just install this program and it appears on your task-tray. Whenever you want to create a fast note, just double-click on the post-it note icon on your task tray. It’s that easy.
It allows you to manage your to-dos in a simple but effective way. To-dos can be created as thoughts and actions, which can then be assigned to the Next Action, Today, or Someday categories. Tasks can also be scheduled and listed in a calender-like overview, as well as linked to a project or simply put on hold. Continue reading