Here are 2 free portable money management software applications if you are in need of software that will help you manage your finances.
Portable software is software that can run directly from a usb drive and can be used from computer to computer without installation.
- rq money is simple and effectual financial programme not only for household;
- rq money is freeware, developed constantly from June 2005;
- rq money works with operating systeme ms windows (versions 9x to vista);
- rq money doesn’t need instalation (!), just unzip it (to harddisk, usb key or floppy) and you can work;
- rq money has many advantages – minimum of size, little RAM consumption, high speed and stability, easy portability (PC to PC, PC to USB key, …);
- rq money stores data into builted sqlite database. This database is extremly fast, very little, which became award from company google-o’reilly in category the best open-source project of year 2005;
- rq money doesn’t contain malware (spyware, trojan, virus or adware). Following webservers tested this programme and award it by certificate about its cleaning;
Money Manager Ex
Money Manager Ex is a free, open-source, cross-platform, easy-to-use personal finance software. It primarily helps organize one’s finances and keeps track of where, when and how the money goes. It is also a great tool to get a bird’s eye view of your financial worth.
Money Manager includes all the basic features that 90% of users would want to see in a personal finance application. The design goals are to concentrate on simplicity and user-friendliness – something one can use everyday.
Money Manager Ex runs on Windows and Linux and an experimental build is now available for Mac OS X.