* Touch screen gestures support for zoom in/out and for next/previous picture
* View & Edit graphics file of type: jpeg, bmp, gif, tiff (multi-page), png, pcx and emf
* Save As Pdf command
* Jpeg lossless rotate and crop
* Works with all Windows versions from 95 up to Windows 7FreeVimager
* Multi-monitor support: switch form one monitor to another through context menu or TAB key
* The executable only version stores the settings to a INI file
* Preview Display with transparency (useful when working with two or more monitors)
* Unicode support: Open, Edit, Batch Process or Batch Rename your files named in russian, indian, chinese, japanese…
* EXIF is displayed and all data are kept when editing and saving images
* EXIF date / time adjustment in batch mode
* IPTC & XMP single file / batch editing support for jpeg and tiff files
* Batch Processing and CD / DVD Slideshow creation
* Print Preview with image positioning by dragging
* Size optimized Email sending of images and avi files
* Well known editing features like: rotate, crop, resize, brightness, contrast, sharpen, …
* Live configurable Redeye removal tool
* Live Ansel Adams Zone System Histogram under Brightness, Contrast, … (thanks Jordi for the suggestion)
* Twain Scan multiple pages to tiff and pdf (possibility to Email directly)
* Avi video player with snapshot functionality and draggable borders in full-screen mode (integrated lossless, mjpeg, theora, vorbis and ADPCM codecs)
* Audio and CD player
* Zip extraction (context menu entry available)
PicPick is user friendly and full of features for creating your image, suitable for software developers, graphic designers and home user.
It is an all-in-one program that provides full-featured screen capture tool, intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, crosshair and even whiteboard.
It has not only everything what you need, but it loads fast, sits quietly in the system tray until needed.
PicPick has a very small footprint and you can also make it portable. Just download the program, install it, drag and drop the folder where it’s installed to a USB drive and now you can take it to any Windows computer and use it without installing it!