Trout is a free, simple and small audio player for Windows that is portable so you can carry it with you on your usb stick. Trout will play mp3s as well as most all popular audio format types.
* Supported audio formats (standard): AIFF, AIF, AIFC, MP1, MP2, MP3, OGA, OGG, WAV, MO3, XM, MOD, S3M, IT, MTM.
* Supported audio formats (w/ plugins): FLAC, WMA, WMP, WMV, ASF, MID, MIDI, RMI, KAR, WV, WVC, AAC, MP4, M4A, M4B, M4P, APE, AC3, SPX, TTA, OFR, MPC, ALAC.
* Basic freeDB support for audio CD track titles.
* Support for internet radio streams.
* Supported tag formats: ID3v1, ID3v2.2/3/4, OGG/FLAC Vorbis comments, WMA, APEv2, MP4/ALAC/AAC (not available under 9x/ME)
* WinampAPI support for external control and display.
* Commandline parameters for external control (/play, /stop, /prev, /next, & /mute).
* Extremely customizable hotkey system.
* Track announcements (ideal for audiobooks)
* Basic album art support (folder.jpg)
* Horizontal/vertical “minibar” controls.
* Toaster style popup.
* Play modes (Play file, play list, repeat file, repeat list, random, shuffle).
* Simple tag editing (not available under 9x/ME).
* Last.fm and Libre.fm scrobbling support.
* Lyrics window (Lyrics from LyricWiki.org)
Installation Required: No