Ever wanted 3 monitors on your desktop but didn’t have the space?
GiMeSpace is a small and very simple program for Windows XP or later versions that will allow you to expand your desktop without any limits. When you move your mouse to the edge of your screen you will notice that your desktop extends beyond the borders of your normal desktop. It provides a cheap alternative for adding more monitors to your computer. Keep all your windows open next to each other and move between then by just moving your mouse to the left or to the right.
Want to play those old Nintendo NES games that you used to enjoy years ago? Now you can with a cool site called NESemu. NEScafe uses java so you can play hundereds of NES games directly from your web browser, all free!
I’ve used many online organization tools such as those from Yahoo and Gmail but none of them really gave me the usability that I wanted in organizing my schedule and things to do.
A few months ago I started using a free online to-do organizer called Toodledo. Since I have several laptops and computers that I switch frequently I wanted an online solution that I would be able to access and this was the best solution for me. Check it out!
They say the best way to accomplish the things you want to do is write it down! because they faintest ink is better than the best memory!
After watching a video in a Web site, you may want to save the video file into your local disk for playing it offline in the future. If the video file is stored in your browser’s cache, this utility can help you to extract the video file from the cache and save it for watching it in the future. Continue reading →
* Touch screen gestures support for zoom in/out and for next/previous picture
* View & Edit graphics file of type: jpeg, bmp, gif, tiff (multi-page), png, pcx and emf
* Save As Pdf command
* Jpeg lossless rotate and crop
* Works with all Windows versions from 95 up to Windows 7FreeVimager
* Multi-monitor support: switch form one monitor to another through context menu or TAB key
* The executable only version stores the settings to a INI file
* Preview Display with transparency (useful when working with two or more monitors)
* Unicode support: Open, Edit, Batch Process or Batch Rename your files named in russian, indian, chinese, japanese…
* EXIF is displayed and all data are kept when editing and saving images
* EXIF date / time adjustment in batch mode
* IPTC & XMP single file / batch editing support for jpeg and tiff files
* Batch Processing and CD / DVD Slideshow creation
* Print Preview with image positioning by dragging
* Size optimized Email sending of images and avi files
* Well known editing features like: rotate, crop, resize, brightness, contrast, sharpen, …
* Live configurable Redeye removal tool
* Live Ansel Adams Zone System Histogram under Brightness, Contrast, … (thanks Jordi for the suggestion)
* Twain Scan multiple pages to tiff and pdf (possibility to Email directly)
* Avi video player with snapshot functionality and draggable borders in full-screen mode (integrated lossless, mjpeg, theora, vorbis and ADPCM codecs)
* Audio and CD player
* Zip extraction (context menu entry available)